Call for papers: Crafting the Future
The 10th European Academy of Design Conference – Crafting the Future – has as conference theme: designer´s practice knowledge. Or how can the specific knowledge of designers be brought forward, articulated, made visible and be understood and used in contexts like innovation, business development and social change?
The conference will take place in Gothenburg (Sweden), from 17-19 April 2013.
The organizing committee is pleased to invite proposals for papers to the following tracks:
1. Designing Future Mobility
2. Design Development of Future Homes for Future Cities
3. Design and Innovation
4. MAKING TOGETHER – Open, Connected, Collaborative
5. The craft of design in design of service
6. Fashion Design for Sustainability
7. Design history as a tool for better design
8. Power to the People: Practices of Empowerment through Craft
9. Design & Craft (Crafting the Education of Design)
For more information and timing, consult the conference website